PAL is looking for an individual that can fit into our team and grow as the company grows. Below is the job description and some of the responsibilities needed to fill the position. If you are interested, please click the button and send your resume. PAL plans to hire January 2023 for this position. Please fill free to ask any questions when sending your resume.
Job Description/Responsibilities will include:
· Sample preparation of soil and water samples in accordance with standard operating procedures and quality assurance criteria.
· Use of laboratory equipment and glassware for sample preparation.
· Preparation of reference standards and reagents.
· Utilization of a Laboratory Information Management System to review and report data.
· General housekeeping and dishwashing.
Ideal Candidate would possess:
· Previous laboratory experience using Agilent GC/FID and chemstation software
· Knowledge of basic laboratory and quality assurance terminology and procedures
· Strong computer and organizational skills
· Good written/oral communication skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as a team to meet required deadlines
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Minimum of 2-years of University-based chemistry lab experience
If you have GC-FID skills please send your resume. This would be a plus for the position.
We are willing to train for this roll and continue to advance the position if the proper skills are present.